Personal Manager / Personal Tax Supervisor
Charleston Gray Recruitment is proud to be working with a well-established Accountancy firm in Harrogate who are looking for a strong Personal Tax Senior / Supervisor to join their growing team.
Reporting to the three Partners and working within a dynamic team, the role is a personal tax compliance & advisory position that would suit a qualified ACCA/ACA, qualified ATT/CTA tax specialist from another Accounting Firm, specialist Law Firm or Tax Boutique. Key duties include:
• Preparing regular and complex personal tax returns for a variety of company directors, HNWI’s and entrepreneurs (portfolio of around 250 clients)
• Working with managers in order to manage various tax advisory projects that include stamp duty land taxes, inheritance tax and capital gains
• Preparing trust accounts and tax returns, non-resident landlord company returns and non-dom/non-resident forms where necessary
• Reviewing personal tax returns in order to provide relevant advisory services, and submitting to HMRC
• Preparation of Inheritance Tax Returns.
• Dealing with queries and assisting tax staff and Partners as necessary
• Dealing with various compliance issues around non-domiciled individuals, residency tests, estates & trust tax and share schemes
• Keeping personal tax clients up to date with progress, advising them of internal deadlines, payment amounts and dates for HMRC
• Reviewing the tax computation work prepared by junior members of staff
• Ensuring all personal tax assignments are completed within agreed budgets
Experience of overseeing junior staff would be preferred, along with being able to manage a portfolio of tax clients.
You should have a strong team work ethic and exceptional relationship building skills, work well under pressure yet still deliver on time and budget.
On offer is a salary up to £40 /50,000 with excellent benefits including holidays, pension scheme and flexible benefits.
To apply for the position please email email@example.com
For other opportunities in Finance & Accounting, Public Practice within Yorkshire please visit our website at www.charlestongray.co.uk Charleston Gray Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
QualificationQualified by Experience
Related Jobs (5)
Practice Senior Leeds on 1st April 2019
Leading York client require services of an Audit Senior on 2nd May 2019 Full Time