My client, a top Accountancy Practice are currently seeking an Audit Senior to join their York based team.
The role will involve planning and performing audit work on a range of clients, reviewing the work of others and assisting Managers and Partners with the provision of an all round audit and advisory service to clients.
- Carrying out audit work on a range of clients in accordance with procedures and programmes
- Previous experience of working with clients in the charity and not for profit sector as well as corporate clients up to £50m turnover, would be an advantage
- Planning audits to ensure approach is both efficient and cost effective and that completion aspects completed on a timely basis
- Liaising, and developing relationships, with clients on all aspects as appropriate
- Keeping the manager and others involved with service delivery to the client informed of developments and identifying problems and possible solutions where appropriate
- To support colleagues and assist in developing a motivated team
- Become familiar with, and work towards meeting the firm’s objectives and own development targets
- Strive to develop self and others and put time into preparing for and contributing effectively to the various feedback and appraisal processes including Personal Development Meetings for self and others, and timely completion of job assignment forms
- Continuously develop own knowledge and skills
- Attend client meetings, build and develop good working relationships with clients and colleagues to develop further business over time
- Identify opportunities to increase the client base and develop cross departmental working opportunities
- Be professional and behave with integrity at all times
The successful candidate will be ACA/ACCA qualified with audit related expertise and willing to keep up to date technically.
Offerd Salary£30,000 - £50,000